Thursday, December 9, 2010

Try this again

I tried making a post earlier but somehow deleted it, I guess.  I was reflecting on my day.  I woke up super crabby,shocking probably because I slept on the couch.  The baby just wasn't cooperating with sleeping, my husband finally got her to sleep in our bed, but she wouldn't sleep if she saw me. Go figure.

Anyway, I banged my knee into the corner of the coffee table yesterday and it was still hurting when I woke. up.  I was hoping to meet my running group for a run.  Thankfully, after I started running it didn't bother me.  We had a good run followed by coffee for me and  a bagel for baby.  We had a great time visiting with the group.  I felt relaxed and rejuvenated by time I got home.  I don't know why I am such a slacker, I usually feel better after I run.  I think it is that I am just too tired to start.  Getting  me and the kids dressed(bundled) for the cold and out the door seems like such a chore. Especially when I have both of them.  I just need to suck it up and get out the door.
 I am super tired, the laundry is in the dryer so I am off to bed, while I can......

No comments:

Post a Comment