Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fitting It In

Yes I have become one of those moms. Between the heat, humidity, lack of time and energy, I am now running *gasp* before the kids wake up. I had a couple of weeks that between work and illness I think I may have run once. The baby has a routine feeding around 5 am and falls back to sleep. That's when I sneak out for 20-30 minutes. Mind you this is week two of doing this and only once one or both kids haven't been awake when I got back. So the shower thing has to wait for awhile and I don't usually get breakfast until later but it's better than not running. This way I ran 3 times last week and plan 3-4 times this week. I also find myself in bed before 10 pm so that's a good thing. Last night the baby slept from 10 until 5 so I have high hopes that this new running time will work for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment