Monday, July 19, 2010

So the weekend was a total bust. I worked Friday night so I was too tired Saturday to do anything. Planned on getting out early Sunday but the kids had other plans. Between the 2, I was up from 12:15 am until almost 4 am. Needless to say Sunday wasn't pretty. I was tired and had a headache. No amount of coffee was going to help. I felt awful all day. Skipped the run.
Got up early Monday, ran a mile and a half and then walked home. It was hot, humid and I still felt crappy and crabby. Stroller class was cancelled due to inclement weather so I took the kids out for breakfast. Drank lots of coffee. Even stopped by the library.

Good news to post- I was down a pound when I weighed in Sunday. Yeah! Still on track for 12 pounds in 12 weeks goal. Also no big deal on missing the long run Sunday. Just means I'm doing the novice, it repeats and the long run this week is also four.

No comments:

Post a Comment