Monday, August 9, 2010

So not only did my hubby keep the baby in the other room Saturday night so I could get sleep, he also got up with her when she woke up. I got six hours of sleep-IN A ROW. Yep I was feeling good. So Sunday morning did not totally suck. It wasn't as hot so I ran six miles. I ran slow and felt okay, that last mile was tiring but I did try to pick it up towards the end. Trying the 3/1 thing from Hal Higdon's book Run Fast. Didn't feel too bad later in the day and I wasn't sore today.

Today was super hot so I modified stroller class to stay in the shade close to the building in case anyone got overheated, we could head inside. R played with a little boy who will be in her preschool class. They played well so hopefully she will be okay with staying there without me. She already said she didn't want to go without me and baby P.

1 comment:

  1. Your husband rocks. Not only does he sound great with the kids, I bet he is incredibly handsome too.

    ReplyDelete