Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Recap

Life took over this weekend.  Work, dance class, birthday party,wedding,haircuts, day at grant's farm. Shall I go on?  Between that and my lack of training plan it lead to no running.  I did however run today. Yay!  I ran a route from my parents' house.  I actually felt really good, I felt strong. I ran a little over 4 miles.  I feel recovered from my race.
Hope to get in some miles this week.  Looking forward to reading some race reports from this weekend.  Had a friend that ran Chicago, she finished but spent some time in the medical tent afterwards.  Yikes!
Have a good running week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by. Wow, mom of a 3 year old and infant...I totally feel your pain. Congrats on fitting in any work out in at this point in your life.

    ReplyDelete