Monday, November 1, 2010

Where did October Go?

So October was a total fail for me.  I didn't make my mileage goals at all.  Between the house situation and the baby having a cold and teeth coming in, things did not go smoothly.  I think it should be called no sleep October because that is what it turned into.  On the bright side, I was so stressed out I lost a few pounds so those pre-pregnancy jeans are fitting.  

I am hoping for a No Excuse November.  I ran with the double stroller for 30 minutes this morning.  That is as long as I could hold off the three year old.  She wanted to go to the playground.  It is fairly cool here so I thought I should let her play while she could still feel her hands.

Gotta dash for a quick nap then it is off to work for me.  Hope to get some time to post further later, oh and to fit in that running thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment