Monday, July 11, 2011

About last week..

Where did the week go?  Yup, I managed to get in all my runs and cross train.  Yay me! It has been super hot here.  It is 8:15 PM as I write this and look at this temp:

93°F
Feels Like: 109°

The heat index got as high as 114 today.  Yuck! So thankful for central air in this house.  When we moved in there was only one window unit.


This was my workouts for the week of July 4;
Monday: race day 1 mile race (7:06)

Tuesday:Rest

Wednesday: ran with single stroller, made it 3 miles before the baby started to get upset.  I finished up at 3.6 miles.

Thursday: ran with single again only had 3 miles on the plan then added in some cross training later.

Friday: cross training

Saturday:  5 miles after I worked the night shift. I felt like a rockstar getting that one done.

Sunday: I didn't make it out yesterday until morning nap time.  Ugh, it was hot luckily, this was a drop back week for me so I only had 6 miles to cover.  I drank so much fluid.  I refilled my water bottle twice!

Today was a rest day so I hit the pool with the kids.  Got to see a friend in from out of town and her kids.  The four kids played together nicely.  So sad she doesn't live here anymore.  She is also a runner and training to do a crazy Colorado Relay in August!

This week more of the same and continue to try and cross train.  Long run on Sunday will be 11 miles!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job being consistent and even after the night shift! Consistency is my biggest challenged, good job!

    ReplyDelete