Thursday, July 29, 2010

The last few days

Oops. haven't updated for a few days but I have been running. I actually ran 5 miles on Sunday. Mapped out a 5 mile route and I figured I could always walk the last mile home if needed. It wasn't easy but I sucked it up and ran the whole thing, wasn't fast either but I'm hoping that will come in time.
Oh and the exciting news, I lost my 1 pound for the week so I am still on track for my 12 pounds in 12 weeks goal. woo-hoo!

Monday-Stroller class
Tuesday-Rest
Wednesday ~ 4 miles

Today I only had to do 2 miles so I decided to run quickly and I wore my new Nike Frees. I actually felt pretty good and it only took 17:40. So I am getting faster. The shoes didn't seem to hurt my feet or anything so I'll see how I feel later. Planning on doing a dvd later for some abs and toning. Going to put on some coffee, get the diapers in the wash and run the dishwasher before the kids wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment