Friday, July 23, 2010

Too much heat

Got all my weekday workouts in this week. Got up and out again this morning. Really wanted to bag it after 20 minutes but I got a drink at the water fountain, stretched and kept going. Did the whole loop about 45 seconds faster today than Wednesday.

On a kid note, the heat is keeping us inside, the baby just can't be out in 110 heat index. I think the 3 year old is sick of playing tag and hide and seek inside. She has been driving me CRAZY today. She has been having multiple accidents of poop not pee thank you. I think I gave her three, yes, three. baths. today. I'm hoping this is just some retaliation for having to divide my time between her and the baby 'cause I am seriously sick of laundry. At least I'll have help this weekend so hopefully it will improve. And maybe a little relief from the heat next week so we can get outside for at least a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment