Friday, August 27, 2010

yeah for sleep

Baby slept through the night, three nights in a row!! So I ran three mornings in a row before she woke. woo-hoo!

I am concerned about figuring out some sort of schedule though. My hubby changes his hours in a few weeks and he will be leaving for work at 6 am (yikes!). I am unsure of when I'll get my runs in. I like having them finished before the kids wake so I don't have to worry about it later. I don't think i'll be able to get up early enough to drive to the y and be back by 6. And it is still dark when I leave the house at 6 to run as it is. Definitely don't feel comfortable running outside any earlier. May have to suck it up and try to push the double stroller that we spent all that money on. At least now I can put the baby in without the carseat, that will help lessen the load. I will just have to bribe the 3 year old to sit in it for at least a little while. Maybe the kids will cooperate and go into the remodeled kid watch area.

So I think my options are as follows:
  1. Get up at 430 am to drive to the y and run on the treadmill
  2. Use the double stroller
  3. Put the kids in child watch and hope for the best
  4. Run in the evening
  5. Get a treadmill for the house, which I would either have to win or get (almost) free, cause it isn't in the budget.
So that's it. I have a few weeks before I will need to change. Any thoughts? Any input, ideas would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel for you. BTDT. I'd say try and see what works. All options are challenging but where there's a will there's a way. My kids would never stay in the Y child play area. A TM at home would really help.

    ReplyDelete