Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday Recap

Sunday started early, the baby woke up at 2:30. The hubby tried first to get her back to sleep then it was my turn. So I was up at 3:30. After I fed the baby she wanted to play. I tried to limit the playing, I didn't want to encourage her to stay up. So, I put her in the bouncer with a toy and I played around on the computer, reading blogs as you can see by the giveaways on the right. -->
The baby finally fell asleep a little after 5. I tried to lay back down but couldn't fall asleep. Made some coffee, found my running clothes and got my run started.

I am so happy I got an early start, it warmed up pretty quickly. I got through the first 5 miles, ran pretty slowly. The last 2, I stopped at 3 water fountains and refilled my little 6 oz water bottle I was carrying. It had gotten pretty hot and I was feeling pretty dehydrated. But I finished and am back on track with my training program. It took 1:17 which is 11 min avg so I can't complain about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment