Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day of Firsts









My three year old started preschool. She walked in, sat down and started playing. She refused to smile for a picture or even look up. In fact she gave me the back of her head for a picture.


So while I only had one kid, I met up with some friends and ran with the single jogger. It was the baby's first time in the single, she's only run with me in the carseat in the double so she got to see a bit more of the world. She was really good and just chilled the whole time. I even got to hang with a few of the gals afterwards for coffee.

When I picked her up from school, she was the only kid to cry because she didn't want to leave. As you can see she was not happy that I came to get her.

As for my running this week, pretty much as planned. Five miles on Tuesday, three on Wednesday, 40 minutes today but I ran with the stroller so I think that should be close enough to five miles without it. I am working a different schedule this week so we'll see how the rest of the week goes. I have a 10k race on Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment