Thursday, September 30, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I enjoyed running with my running group today.  It is a rare treat when my schedule works out so I can meet up with them.  Even had time for coffee afterwards.

2. Starting to regret my decision to run the half on Sunday.  I am going to have to get up super early, trek 40 minutes. and take a shuttle to the start.  So, the hub and the kids won't bother,  they were just going to meet me at the finish but who wants to take a baby, preschooler, and stroller on a shuttle because there is no parking in the finish area(wtf?)  Not to mention it is supposed to be like 38 degrees at the start, guess I need to find my capris and a pair of gloves.....Oh, and hope my boobs don't explode from lack of breastfeeding all morning.

3. Just had my first pumpkin beer of the season.  And it was awful, tasted like a bud.  Then saw it was actually a michelob product trying to disguise itself as a microbrew.  So to Jack's Pumpkin Patch, you may have fooled the hub with your deceptive labeling but you can't fool my taste buds.  I promptly poured out that swill.

No comments:

Post a Comment