Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday

Missed my Tuesday run, not a real shock.  I worked all night, got 2 hours of sleep then had the kids the rest of the day.  I was also super crabby mom so that was not great.  When the hub got home I snuck in another hour or so before heading up to the preschool for a meeting.

So today was a make-up day.  Had Sculpt class this morning.  Then, we had a great afternoon at the Botanical Garden.  It was a beautiful day and we weren't in any hurry so we spent the whole afternoon.  I would have taken pictures but a certain 3 year old dropped the camera last week and we haven't gotten a new one.  

Running wise I got in a 4 mile run today.  I am in taper mode for the half marathon on Sunday so just a couple more short runs this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment