Friday, September 17, 2010

Week Recap

Made it through this week, at least the part I was stressing about. We had a lot going on this week. I was working an extra 2 afternoons to make 4 shifts this week. On top of a new session at the y (and 2 classes for me to teach), preschool, and the start of my hubby's new work schedule. It took juggling and planning but we made it. I even got my running done, I just have to run 5 miles today. Which I am getting ready to do now that the hubby is home.

On the mommy front, the 3 year old threw up last night in her bed and didn't tell anyone. She woke up with puke in her hair, all over the bed, you get the picture. AND she snuck into our bed this morning and laid at the foot of the bed, SO, two sets of bedding to wash and a bath first thing in the morning. She seems to be fine now, no fever, no upset tummy so I guess she got it out of her system.

As for my workouts this week-I taught on Monday, so I was a little sore from that I haven't been hitting the lunges, push-ups etc. for the last 6 weeks. I ran 3 miles on Tuesday. I taught on Wednesday then raced to work. I was sore again on Thursday but dropped off at preschool and took the baby for a 5 mile run with the stroller. I felt like a rock star. That is the furthest I have run pushing that thing. I figured out how to run with it. Of coarse it took me until the second kid but whatever. Woke up last night a few times with calf cramps so I am planning on wearing my compression socks for my run today and tonight when I am at work.

Long run planned for Sunday, will do 9 or 10 miles depending on how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment