Sunday, November 14, 2010

It is that time of year.

Well, since life has been crazy and I haven't been running much, I am going to tell you how much I love Shutterfly Holiday Cards.  Seriously.  

I have made the our family's Christmas Cards online with Shutterfly for the past two years.  It is super easy and affordable.  Oh, and did I mention I wait until the last minute before I think, oh those need to be mailed, like tomorrow.  Yeah, I am a major procrastinator, what a shock.  I quick make them up and then pick them up at my local Target.  Yep, that's right, don't even have to wait. No shipping fees. They are ready just a few hours later.  Awesome.  Address and out in the mail.  Everyone is happy to get a picture of the kiddo (this year will be of both of course).  And, I am happy I don't have to buy the uber expensive ones from a portrait studio when I get the kids pictures taken.  They have tons of different styles,  and you can personalize with a Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah.  Whatever you want.

The first year, I just included a few snapshots from the year.

If I could figure out how to make this bigger I would:) so instead I added a link below





Last year, I used a picture I snapped while we were looking at the holiday display at the Botanical Garden. 


Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 



So Happy Holidays, I have a goal of getting my cards out early and of finally finishing that baby book that I have almost completed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment