Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Rewind

We had a very busy Christmas here. First, there was the Christmas Eve run in the snow. We had a family gathering on Christmas Eve that went late into the night. It included about fifty family members so everyone had a great time. Christmas Day we opened presents at home followed by brunch at my parents' house. That was followed by a five hour drive for Christmas dinner at my in-laws.






Our barista





Christmas Day drive




Oh, but we weren't done yet. After spending the night there we got back on the road. Lunch at Shakespeare's to let the girls out of the car. Then back to my parents for sledding, dinner and finally home. So it was a whirlwind weekend. Going back to work on Monday was rough but I think we are finally recovering and getting back on schedule.






I received some awesome winter running gifts by the way. I'll be sharing that in another post:)
Hope everyone had a great holiday.  Looking forward to a great 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment