Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I had a work meeting/ holiday party today for work.  We have a new scale/body fat analyzer we had to learn to use.  It not only tells you your body fat % *yikes*,  it also tells you how much weight to lose and gives some other specifics.  So, now I have in black and white that I need to lose 15 pounds.  Ugh, thanks for the uplifting holiday party.  In my defense, we ate breakfast right before we weighed and I was in jeans.    That has to count for something. Right?

2. Finally got caught up on sleep.  I was awake for 40 hours (minus a three hour nap) from Monday through Tuesday.   I actually got eight hours of sleep last night!  which leads me to...

3. I got in a very short run this evening before dinner.  Only 2.5 miles but better than nothing and I felt good.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment