Monday, November 29, 2010

blah, blah, blah

I haven't posted for a week.  I guess with the holiday, time just slipped by.  I have been suffering a case of the blahs.  Not sure if it is winter, hormonal, fatigue, or what but I feel blah.  The weather is changing, it has been cold and rainy today.  I need to bust out the winter gear.  I have been working on eating my fruits and veggies.  I have been taking my multi vitamin, and added in some vitamin D. I have been working out but I haven't run since Wednesday.  Just trying to change it up a little until I am feeling a little more upbeat.

On the bright side I took the three year old to see Tangled, just the two of us. We had a good time.  The baby is getting around more than ever.  She is pulling up, even started saying "mama".
 Doesn't she look proud of herself?  I had put that puzzle box on the second step, out of her reach, or so I thought.


HBBC:  Been getting in fruits and veggies, and some cardio/toning. Need to scoot over there and put down the point total.  Speaking of that, I am going to check out runningwithababyonboard. She was kind enough to stop by so I am going to peruse her blog.  Love getting comments and hearing from others.

1 comment:

  1. Saw you on the HBBC spreadsheet. You're doing great, especially with little ones. Wow! I'm using the challenge to actually get cross training in, but I just can't do 7 servings of fruits and veggies/day. I gave up on that part!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete