Friday, March 4, 2011

What I have been up to

Wow, it has been a long time since my last post.  Everything is going well here.  Been getting in some running, working a little extra and the weather is improving so the kiddos and I have been playing outside more.  Which means less time for the computer.
Kid Update
Devouring the organic nut free,raison free, carrot cupcake
We celebrated Sweet Pea's First Birthday last week and this week she decided to start climbing stairs.  All of them. Up to the second floor.  Good times.  So I now have a make shift barricade at the bottom of the stairs.  We live in an old house so gates don't fit at the bottom.  The preschooler will be turning 4 next week.  She is counting down the days, I guess I need to come up with some big plans for her special day.
Running Update
I ran 10 miles on Sunday at around at 10:30 pace, Yay.  And the itb is still behaving. I have been doing my strengthening exercises, foam rolling, etc.  I barely have any miles in this week because I worked on speed work night so I missed that workout.  I did 5 yesterday and will hopefully am planning on getting out this afternoon without the stroller.  Also on the plan for this weekend is 11 miles.  I have been doing my DVD during Sweet Pea's naptime and the nearly 4 year old has been joining me. So lots of core work for me.

Happy Mardi Gras!  It gets crazy around here at this time of the year.  We are planning on celebrating this weekend so hopefully I will still be able to run Sunday!  Off to get a King Cake!
Happy Weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your little one. My little guy turns one tomorrow and has already begun celebrating by climbing up on top of the table. Crazy kids... what is so appealing about being up?! Glad to hear your itb is behaving. Good luck this afternoon & weekend!

    ReplyDelete