Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bad Intersection

I was out for my usual run, just doing an out 15 min turn around. Got back in 14:20 probably because of the adrenaline on the way back. Crossing the street, did the usual wave, make sure the car is stopping for the stop sign when he started pulling forward when I was directly in front of him. I yelled and luckily he had his window open and stopped. He even said "sorry 'bout that." So frustrating, there is a giant cross walk and stop sign and still people blow through the intersection. There is also bus stops on both sides of the street so there are always people trying to cross there.
And this is supposed to be my stress relief from screaming children. Should I mention how many times the baby has puked on me today and how many accidents the three year old had? Should I mention the amount of laundry I have had to do? The kiddos are asleep so it doesn't seem so bad now, that and I had a beer after bedtime. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment