Friday, September 3, 2010

Kids say...

Since my fall Wednesday my hip has been sore and bruised. I attempted to run yesterday, jogged over to the park but it was still bothering me. Later in the day I was complaining about one of the cuts on my hand hurting and telling my 3 year old that I fell while running.

She said : "Mom, you're not a very good runner. "

me:"No, I guess I'm not."

"I'm a good runner. I could hold your hand and keep you safe."


Notice how she saved the insult with a sweet comment on the end. For those of you who don't have small children the "keep you safe" is from too much Dora and Diego.

Going to try and run later this afternoon when the hubby gets home. Hoping my injured saddlebag feels good enough to do the 4.5 miles I have on the agenda. Going to ice it before I go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment