Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge

Today is the kick off for the challenge.  You can read about it here.

I have 3 miles on the plan for the day. Yes, I know it is 5 pm.  I worked the night shift last night so I got in a 2 hour nap before getting up with baby while M. took the 3 year old to dance class (and he got in a workout). When they got home, I snuck in another 2 hour nap.  But, this being Harry Potter opening weekend, my hubby and family are all seeing the movie.  No, I 'm not jealous. Since they are there, I am here with the kiddos.  This would be the ideal time to be on a treadmill (if I had one). The baby is taking a nap.
But, I am still hoping to sneak out after bedtime tonight for a quick run. We'll see.  I am still in my pj's and about to make dinner.  Pasta with broccoli and cauliflower. mmm. Almost got in my 7 servings of fruits and veggies already today,  I just need to have fruit as dessert.  Apple or a pear?
 Looking forward to see how others keep track of their points, not sure if I will use pen and paper or try to keep track online somewhere.  We need an app for this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment