Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Stylin'

So Sophia over at Tales of an Ambitious Slacker kind enough to award me the Stylish Blogger award. Yay!




 So there are some rules involved.
1.  Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!



So here are 7 random things about me.

1.  I was 40+ pounds heavier in high school. No,  I'm not posting fat pictures. Because not only was I fat in high school, it was the late '80s.  Need I say more?
2.  I have been a vegetarian for 17 years.
3. I did Weight Watchers and succeeded in becoming a Lifetime Member.
4.  I am a HUGE coffee drinker,  like I need to limit myself because I could drink it all day.  And I don't mean fancy coffee, no sugar for me.  Just plain black coffee, the stronger the better.
5. I teach Mommy and me exercise classes.  I started teaching after I had my first daughter.
6. I have been working nights for 15 years.  So when you wonder why I am a little off, now you know:)
7.  I secretly enjoy torturing myself doing speedwork at the track.


Okay I am supposed to nominate others for this award.  I just took a peek at my google reader, Wow I am way behind.  I have been so busy I haven't had time to read for a couple of days.  I am not sure who has or hasn't done this.  I am going to nominate Laurie.  She has a great blog and to my knowledge she hasn't gotten this award yet.  Like I said though, I have some reading to do when I finish posting this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me... so cool! I just got done doing speedwork at the track and it was a blast, glad I'm not alone in enjoying the torture. :)

    ReplyDelete