Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I joined the training team for our track workout yesterday. We did 8 x 400 at 10k pace. So they weren't all out efforts. I felt pretty good (even if I was in the slow group.)

2. We got another blast of snow last night and today. Another 8-10 inches. Yet another snow day for the preschooler. So needless to say I was not pushing the double stroller in nearly a foot of snow and 20 degree weather.

3. I was only going to do a recovery run today so instead I did some cross training at home. Yay me! I did a little cardio and toning, did some core strengthening. So I don't feel bad about not getting my run done. I have a tempo run planned for tomorrow, may have to break down and go to the gym to use the treadmill. But I will get my run done.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment