Monday, February 14, 2011

Back in the groove


After taking the week off for my i.t. band to feel normal, I finally got off my a$$ and ran Sunday afternoon in 50 degree weather! It wasn't easy and I sucked wind but I got 8 miles done. I did a lot of walking in the last mile but I'll take it.

Today I got out and did a two mile recovery run. Again with no complaints from my i.t. band. Yay! I also did my Shed 5 Fast DVD so I'm feeling pretty good.

My hubby and preschooler also made me some chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day. They were awesome and I shared so I didn't have all those calories to myself.

Looking forward to the rest of the week. I have tickets to see 9 to 5 with my bff and some of my family tomorrow. The temperatures will be in the 50-60s this week so I'll be able to take the baby out in the stroller.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment