Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring?

Whew, been a busy week here.  The weather has been BEAUTIFUL!  It has been in the 70s the last couple of days.  We have been running errands, hanging out outside, enjoying the weather before mother nature remembers it is still winter!
Yesterday, I dragged the kids around in the wagon to see Grandma at work.  I should have taken pictures but I failed to bring the camera.  oops.  It was a good upper body workout.  I met the training team for a tempo run in the evening.  I felt good, the hip has been feeling good.  We (my sis and I) ended up doing 3 miles in 26:29
Mile 1 8:53
MIle 2 8: 58
Mile 3 8:38
So,  that was way under our planned half marathon pace but the weather was beautiful and it felt so good to be out running in a t-shirt.  We have a long run on Sunday that is supposed to be at our planned HMP.

Today, I met my sister for a recovery run.  We did a few easy miles pushing the stroller.  During the baby's afternoon nap I did my Shed 5 Fast DVD and some additional ab work.  Then it was back outside for more fun with the kids and the neighbors!

Are you enjoying the weather and getting out more?  Looking forward to spring?

1 comment:

  1. Desperately waiting to "spring forward and have more day light after work. I think it is great that you are getting out so consistently.

    ReplyDelete