Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sitting around on a Saturday Night

Hanging out watching American Pickers on Netflix. I am thinking about doing my first trail run tomorrow. My parents and one of my sisters are going hiking at a trail that is supposed to be good for trail running. So, I was thinking I might carpool with them. I could run ahead for a little and walk with them if it was too hard.
My knee has been a little cranky the last couple of days. I have been icing it like crazy. It feels much better after that, still a little creaky so we'll see. I took two rest days, I was going to do some strength stuff today but never got to it. Didn't get much sleep after working last night. The hubby ended up taking the kids to a graduation party, I stayed home and was going to sleep a little more but ended up sorting laundry and reading. I am on book number 2 on my goal of reading ten books this summer. I am currently reading Bart Yasso's My Life on the Run.  It is really good if you haven't read it yet.  I'm already half way through, it is a fun read.  He recounts many of his running adventures while working at Runner's World over the years.

Have you ever done a trail run, any last minute tips is I decide to go in the morning? 

1 comment:

  1. I've thought of trying more trail running since we have some AWESOME trails nearby but I just have not done any recently! Speaking of book reading, I need to get off this computer!! :) Thanks for the comment and info about riding while prego! :)

    ReplyDelete