Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week One of Marathon Training

 Check.  I got my 8 miles done today, 17 weeks to go.  I waited until the baby's morning nap to go so it was late morning by time I actually got out.  I forgot my sunglasses, couldn't find my Nuun.  I believe that this little 16 month old thief took it out of my bag, her new favorite thing to do is remove things from any bag or purse she sees.
Hard to believe she can be a menace
So, I had a little rough start but felt better after I got moving.  It had stormed last night so it was really muggy. No I didn't run through a sprinkler, that is all sweat:)

photo bomb by the baby


Oh and Laurie, I hope your kiddos are feeling better!  I hope you end up having a great vacation!


1 comment:

  1. Good job hitting 8, I just recently started my 18 week training too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete